Skip to Content

Curtain Rods

Curtain Rods

Submitted by • September 27, 2012

A curtain rod is a device used to suspend curtains, usually above windows or along the edges of showers, though also wherever curtains might be used and they can also be of a crane or swing arm design. Avenue Interiors are supplier of curtain rods and their continued success is a result of strong strategic focus, innovative marketing programs & an excellent staff.

Voted by:
Voted by Bobby Rajoria

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>