Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Custom Printed Pastry Boxes And Wholesale Pastry Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- Global Radiation Hardened Electronics And Semiconductors Market
- Contract & Project Mangement, Engineering, Design, Site Surveys Austline
- Personal Loan Changlang
- Prediksi Liga Champions Bayern Munchen Vs Benfica 28 November 2018
- Lost Passport | Duplicate Passport | Stolen Passport …
- Functional Training Centre In Madhapur, Hyderabad | Potens
- QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed
- Amazon Web Services Training Institute In BTM Bangalore Best AWS Training In BTM
- Turmeric Tea: Benefits, Recipe And Best Time To Drink