"What you say during the interviews plays an important role in finding whether you are the right candidate for the company. Similarly, body language is another such factor which helps you increase your chances of selection.
The results of a survey showed that it is easier to control what you say than what your body does. There must be a collaboration between the two so as to make sure that your ideas are conveyed effectively.
A recent study showed that 55% of the communication is based on body language, 38% is the tone of your voice and the rest 7% contributes to the actual words spoken. Although the figures might not be exact it explains the role of nonverbal communication.
Let’s consider a scenario, you came to the interviewer in a confident, optimistic manner. Although you might not possess the desired work experience your confidence will make the interviewer find that you are the most desirous candidate for the requisite position."
- Get Online Assignment writing service in Australia, the UK and USA.
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Grow Your Business with VPS Server Hosting in India
- shohar ko apna banane ki dua in hindi
- YOGA HOLIDAYS INDIA | Immerse yourself in nature
- One Bedroom Lovely Presented Flat – Buzzlets
- M5 Metric Short Arm Allen Wrench
- Decentralized MLM Software with Smart contracts-MLM Dapp developers
- Epoxy Flooring | Epoxy Coating Services | Quantum Technologies
- Pipe Fitting Manufacturers in Jaipur