It is clarified that it shall not be mandatory to cancel the registration already granted u/s 12AA to a charitable institution merely on the ground that the cut-off specified in the provisoto section 2(15) of the Act is exceeded in a particular year without being there any change in the nature of activities of the institutions.
- Direct admission in BMS College of engineering – admission.careeroppt
- RPA myths and misconceptions debunked: What to know before you automate business processes
- Cheap Yet Premium Ladies Dresses
- Best CBSE Schools In Bangalore
- TODDLER LEATHER BOOTIES – PROTECTION AND FASHION
- Most Affordable & Customizable Italy Vacation Package
- Mehfeel – Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Commercial Auto Insurance is Important in New York City?
- Best Selenium Training in Bangalore|Selenium Automation
- Jasa Konstruksi Hunian Bogor