WWE superstars and officials recently gathered at the inauguration ceremony of WWE WrestleMania 37 followed by some path-breaking announcements. According to cultaholic, WWE CBO Stephanie McMahon who headed the ceremony revealed that he is in talks to the biggest wrestler in pro-wrestling to make a return. Yes, WWE officials have approached Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to take some time off from his busy schedule.
Talks in progression with ‘The Rock’
Stephanie said that both the parties have been interacting for years where a deal couldn’t be reached due to Dwayne’s other engagements.
She said, “We’re always talking to Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and hoping he’s going to come back. I hope that he’ll be a part of WWE WrestleMania 37, but I can’t promise anything” and added that The Rock can arrive at the venue easily since its close to his residence. In that case, such a move will get on the entire WWE universe in its nerves.
Much-Awaited combat between Reigns and Johnson
Roman Reigns who
- Healthcare Email List | Technology Users Email List | Professionals Users Email List
- Tanks & Vessels | Austline Fabrication
- Couple Photography Bangalore | Creative Couples Photography Ideas
- Digital Marketing Company In Patna Bihar Gulmohar Digitech
- Lotus Group New Project Of Lotus Srishti Villas Ghaziabad
- Top 7 Creative Ways To Earn Money From Home
- Mid Year Report 2013: Current Trends In B2B Lead Generation
- Children’s Author Susie Rich Releases Much-Anticipated Comic Book
- SUPPORT FOR KASPERSKY CALL NOW: 1-866-266-6880
- CISM Online Training
- Category: World News