Real-time monitoring of perishable cargo during shipping can maximise product quality and safety, thanks to this mobile and Cloud platform.
Globally, the freight transport management industry is expanding rapidly and expected to reach US$41.5 billion by 2025, with Asia Pacific being the fastest growing market.
Businesses in the regional industry need to meet increased customer expectations to offer improved real-time, en-route updates and data analysis. The availability of a real-time resource for monitoring in-transit shipment information such as temperature, location and other measurements should help maintain or improve the quality of perishable cargo reaching customers.
- Stock Outages At Retail Shops Are A No-no: Study
- WordPress- What Is A URL Of A Free Ecommerce Website Builder
- Looking For B2B Lead Generation Agency?
- Lava Soft Technical Support
- Business Analyst Training In Mumbai
- Precise Growth Of Beverage Packaging Market To Witness A Considerable CAGR By 2027
- Network Users Email List | Network Customer Mailing Database
- Unblock Internet Restrictions With A Solid Proxy | Tuxler
- Camera Filter From Jumaanji
- National And International Football Match And League Lockouts