Global Food Irradiation Market was value US$ 150.05Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 230.12Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 5.49%.
Food irradiation is a food safety technology that can remove disease-causing microorganisms from the food by the process of exposing foodstuff to ionizing radiation without affecting the nutritional value of the irradiated food.
Global Food Irradiation Market
Increasing concerns over the food-borne diseases and high food losses from infection, spoilage, and contamination are some of the key factors driving the global food irradiation market. Rising public concerns over food safety and increased demand for raw food products such as lettuce or spinach will provide ample opportunities for global food irradiation solution providers over the upcoming years. Restraints of the food irradiation market are lack of irradiation facilities and the reluctance of manufacturers to use this technology as it adds costs, thereby affecting the profit margin.
- Mount Carmel Institute Of Management Bangalore
- Trendy & Stylish Cross-body Bags
- Sablon Kaos Polos | CahayaKaos
- Residential Property For Sale Godrej Exquisite Thane
- Global X Brazil Mid Cap
- Unexpected Growth Seen In Organic Dietary Supplements Market From 2020 To 2027
- Masih Bingung Cari Kado Buat Cowok ? Kasih Aja Ini !
- Tips To Make Your Umrah Trip Memorable
- Leading Milling And Facing Heads, Retrofits Manufacturers In India- VHS Mechatronics
- Airtel Recruitment – 15533 Vacancies