When it is finally safe to resume frequent travel, data and personalisation are key to unlocking travellers’ ‘second wallet’.
New research on the travel sector has found that 50% of airline passengers globally report that they spend more time than they want to using digital channels to plan and book flights. Similarly, 45% of hotel guests report that they spend too much time planning and booking a hotel stay.
Of the global travellers surveyed, 70% reported that they would like to receive personalised offers from travel sellers and 75% report they are comfortable sharing personal data if it will help them save money or have better journeys. Despite this, just 20% say they receive offers that reflect their interests, travel patterns or life circumstance. This is despite the travel sector being one of the pioneering e-commerce sectors and one of the largest digital commerce sectors globally.
- Street Promotions Company In New Jersey
- Program For Cutting Custom Painters Tape Masks | 3m Painters Tape- BEST
- Switzerland Web Design Company
- Quality Assurance And Testing Services
- Best Infrared Saunas In Melbourne
- Rummy Online – Six Reasons Why People Love To Play
- What Do You Mean By A Minimum Viable Product (MVP Product) ?
- Personal Loan Sindhudurg
- Benifits To Buy Facebook Accounts
- GPS Work – On-demand Staffing Platform