Two major trends are colliding right now.
The growth of direct to consumer is colliding with the massive shift to mobile-first content. Which means, we’ve never had more products online competing against each other on the smallest possible screens – ever.
And the results are in: marketers today have less than 1.7 seconds to grab someone’s attention. How much is 1.7 seconds, you ask?
About as long as it would take you to say the words “Ad Fatigue“.
So, knowing this, what’s your game plan to stand out and grab somebody’s attention?
Here’s one way not to fight the attention battle on social – keep showing the same old ad day-in and day-out. Because think about it, not only are attention spans getting shorter than that of a goldfish, but your customers have also developed a serious antibody condition called – Ad Blindness.
That’s when potential customers don’t even see your offer. 😕
What’s the end result of all this for your brand?
- Website Development Services In Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
- What Are The Best SEO Plugins For WordPress 2020
- Top Traders Of Rock Screening Bucket
- Silicon Anode Battery Market Cost Profit And Marginal Revenue Analysis By 2027
- Category 8 Cable Will Assume Noteworthy Part In 25G & 40G Server Farm Ethernet
- Galaxy Blue Sapphire Newly Launched Projects In Noida Extension
- Luxurious Light Grey Bed Sheets Online At A Reasonable Price
- Most Expensive Cities In India For Real Estate Investment
- How To Do Digital Marketing To Increase Business Tenfold
- Data Enrichment Service Providing Companies | Foiwe