Hurricane Ties, also known as rafter ties, truss ties, or hurricane clips, are used for deck or roof framing to secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the wood framework. This is done to resist uplift and lateral forces, such as those that come from a hurricane or severe storm.
These Simpson Strong-Tie equivalent Hurricane ties come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but are functionally nearly identical. They all secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the top plates of the wood framework. The differences lie in how they attach.
- Trusted Payroll Ukraine Outsourcing
- Colour Matching Cabinet Manufacturer in India
- 4DGIT-We’re coding your dream anytime.
- Ecole Globale International Girls’ Boarding school
- Buy online Dining Room Furniture at Low Price in India
- The Power of Search: Understanding SEO and its muscle to make impact
- Tax Preparer Los Angeles
- Wholesale Clothing Suppliers UK – UK Wholesale Clothing
- Satta Matka 143 | Indian Satta Matka | Boss Matka | Madhur Satta Matka
- Top 7 Physics Tuition Centers Near Rohini Delhi