"The government apparently cannot resolve the problems in telecommunications. Why? Because the authorities are trying to balance the Supreme Court order on adjusted gross revenue (AGR), with keeping the telecom sector healthy, while safeguarding consumer interest. These irreconcilable differences have arisen because both the United Progressive Alliance and the National Democratic Alliance governments prosecuted unreasonable claims for 15 years, despite adverse rulings! This imagined “impossible trinity” is an entirely self-created conflation.
If only the authorities focused on what they can do for India’s real needs instead of tilting at windmills, we’d fare better. Now, we are close to a collapse in communications that would impede many sectors, compound the problem of non-performing assets (NPAs), demoralise bankers, increase unemployment, and reduce investment, adding to our economic and social problems."
- Chocolate Season Hd IPad Game
- La Prisma Zirakpur | Flat In Zirakpur
- Health And Wellness Articles
- Reason To Go For SEO Services
- My Photo Vault – Hide My Pics For Android
- Topmost Reasons Why Immigration To Canada Is Important?
- Avail The Advanced Services Of Ajnara Megaleio Commercial
- Personal Loan Khuldabad
- AIPL Joy Street | AIPL Joy Street Gurgaon | AIPL Joy Street Price
- How Can A PIM Software Solve Your Product Information Management Problems?