"The government apparently cannot resolve the problems in telecommunications. Why? Because the authorities are trying to balance the Supreme Court order on adjusted gross revenue (AGR), with keeping the telecom sector healthy, while safeguarding consumer interest. These irreconcilable differences have arisen because both the United Progressive Alliance and the National Democratic Alliance governments prosecuted unreasonable claims for 15 years, despite adverse rulings! This imagined “impossible trinity” is an entirely self-created conflation.
If only the authorities focused on what they can do for India’s real needs instead of tilting at windmills, we’d fare better. Now, we are close to a collapse in communications that would impede many sectors, compound the problem of non-performing assets (NPAs), demoralise bankers, increase unemployment, and reduce investment, adding to our economic and social problems."
- Colleges Email List | College Universities Mailing Database
- Medium- What are the best ecommerce website builder in India?
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in English (PhD in English)
- Valentine’s day flower delivery dubai| Cheap arrangements & bouquet – BetterFlowers.ae
- Birthday Decoration in Lahore | Birthday Cake
- Three reasons your business needs expert mobile application development
- Pakar seo
- Amazing Online Marketing Skills
- How Much Does a CPA Cost?
- Ideal Amazon SEO Services By Shiv Technolabs