Don’t be mistaken by the term surely. It doesn’t have any connection with wheat whatsoever! It’s actually a seed and not a grain like wheat. Roasted buckwheat groats or kasha as you might know, therefore, are also free of gluten content.
Buckwheat – A Seed Or Grain?
Buckwheat and wheat, in fact, come from different botanical families. Buckwheat seeds are technically the fruit of a plant called Fagopyrum esculentum, while wheat berries are ripe seeds from plants in genus Triticum.
Buckwheat is grown for its seeds. And although it is definitely not a grain, it is sometimes referred to as a “pseudocereal.” To process it into food, buckwheat seeds must first be removed. The residual content, namely groats is grinded into flour for consumption.
- EaseURbusiness | GST Filing | Company Registration | Trademark | ITR Filing
- Redmi Service Center In Chennai
- Varanasi Taxi Services | Varanasi Cab Booking
- Nutraceutical Products | Multivitamin Tablet Manufacturer In India
- Ats Pristine Golf Villas Equipped With Modern Amenities
- Filled With All Modern Support And Service At Right Price
- Fire And Safety Course In Chennai – National Safety School
- Mobile App Development Service: Delivering Functionality, Transforming Experiences
- Frinza-All-In-One Gifting Stop
- White Label Crowdfunding MLM Software-mlm Software Company Malaysia
- Category: Health