Ketogenic bread aka Keto bread is a healthier option to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It is made with no flour, almost no carbs, no sugar, and gluten. This is low carb, high-fat bread that can be easily replaced with regular grain bread. It resembles normal wheat bread in texture but has about 20 times fewer carbs than regular bread. But it is as soft and fluffy as the regular bread.
Keto Bread Recipe
Here’s an easy recipe of Keto bread to make your life easier.
Ingredients to make keto bread
1. First and foremost, you need a ramekin.
2. Then some olive oil cooking spray or butter. Since the aim is to maintain a healthy diet, you must opt for olive oil spray.
3. One large egg; do take it out from freeze with enough time in hand. It is important for the egg to come in room temperature.
4. 1 tbsp coconut flour
5. 1 tbsp almond flour
6. 1 tbsp melted butter kept in room temperature
7. 1 tbsp almond milk
8. 1/4 tsp baking powder
9. 1/8 tsp salt
- Jewellery In Pakistan
- 9 Steps In IPhone Application Development
- Cheap Residential Movers
- Agrim Projects Services General Trading & Contracting Company
- Roof Restoration And Repairs Services In Moorabbin
- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Platform For Startups?
- Microsoft Azure Users Email List | MS Azure Customers Database
- Reliable Web Hosting | Best Web Hosting Providers In USA
- Best Birthday Party Venues In Sector 29 Gurgaon
- Property For Sale Colombia
- Category: Health