"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- Best Quality Of UPVC Sliding Windows
- 5 Ways To Use Data Analytics
- Learning And The Impact Of Teacher Student Relationship
- Ats Allure Projects For The Power Back Up For Common Areas
- Step For Company Registration In Mumbai
- ATS Bouquet Project Site Plan
- Lowest Price Inverter In Chennai
- Top US Staffing Services And Firms – The Staffing Hub
- MBA Colleges In Delhi
- Jual Souvenir Memo Sticky Note Ruler + Post It (N-806) Promosi