"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- OFFICE.COM/SETUP – OFFICE SETUP ACTIVATION BY WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP
- Macau Hosted OneCoin`s 2017 Event
- Southern Seas Education
- Opticians Newcastle – Gtharvey.co.uk
- Long Weld Neck Flanges Manufacturer In India
- Lava Soft Technical Support
- Serviced Apartments In Bangalore
- Nirala Aspire Noida Extension
- Make Your Pictures Into More Than Just Pictures
- Brochure Design|Agency|Company|Dubbing Studio|In Tirupati|Kalyani Ads