pakistani hakeem medicine: unani herbal medicine

If your physical disability is caused by emotional or relationship problems, it may be beneficial to seek professional help from a psychologist or sexologist. Your urologist should be able to guide you in this direction. Alternative treatment options for PE may include behavioral therapy, counseling, and medication; However, the use of medication is a complement to conventional medicine rather than a stand-alone medication.