Renault has officially unveiled the electric version of the city's Twingo hatchback, announcing that it will be available in late 2020. The model will be equipped with a 60 kW (82 hp) electric motor, which will receive energy from a battery with a capacity of 21 kWh with a water cooling system.
The declared range of the Renault Twingo ZE is 180 kilometres (102 miles) when evaluated in
- What is Business Design? Why is it important today?
- List of 200+ Birthday Party Places in East Delhi
- Digitalize your business with best software company in India
- 1-Day Acuvue Moist 30 Pack
- How to Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills
- How Improving your Wound Care Delivery Benefit the Entire Facility?
- HP Customer Support Service Number 1800-832-424
- Manpower Services in Bhubaneswar
- Toxic Parenting Habits Between Couples That Hurt Kids
- Best solar company in Hyderabad-freyr