The Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued circular on Mutual Funds. The circular provides Prudential limits in sector exposure for Housing Finance Companies (HFCs), Disclosure of Votes cast by Mutual Funds and Submitting of final copy of Scheme Information Document (SID) prior to launch of the scheme. The circular shall be applicable with immediate effect.
- Top 10 Trading Platforms With Top Brokers And Their Best Forex Trading Platform In UK
- Site Optimisation: Digital Marketing
- Learn Foreign Exchange Using Your Broker’s Tools
- Nirala Estate Flats Price List
- ISO Lead Auditor Certification & Virtual Training By NovelVista
- Responsive Website, HTML5, And Cross-Platform – Which Approach To Use When?
- What Is ICT Hindi और ICT In Education का महत्व क्या है ?
- TECHNOLOGICAL PRACTICES AND ADVANCEMENTS IN THE TOP SCHOOLS OF DEHRADUN
- Witches’ Legacy: The Dark Throne Hd (full) IPad Game
- Preferred Securities ETF