4 STEPS TO CREATE A FACEBOOK MARKETING CAMPAIGN
Step 1: Create a Business Facebook Page
Always post on behalf of your company as the page, not the personal profile and include an easily recognizable profile picture and page cover photo. Fill your business page with as much useful information as possible, utilizing targeted keywords in the “About” section.
Step 2: Write the Perfect Post
Aim at posting three times a week to start. Ideally, it is good to post something once a day, every day. However, you can’t just post anything on your business’s Facebook page. The ultimate goal of every business Facebook post is to get engagement, whether it be seo services in chennai asking people to “like” your company’s Facebook page or to visit your company’s website to make a purchase.
A posting schedule will also help you get prepared to write quality content and avoid haphazardly posting simply for the sake of posting.
- Best Digital Marketing Agency In Kochi| Impactus Consulting
- Top 15 Email Marketing Tips For E-Commerce Business
- Ecommerce Fulfillment Services India
- Generic Pirfenidone Brand Pirfenex Esbriet
- 5 Unique Real Estate Digital Marketing Techniques 2020 | Benefits
- Generic Clopidogrel Brand Plavix
- Android Custom Recovery (MTK) Without PC Or Route And Flash Recovery A-Z Tutorial
- WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP – ENTER PRODUCT KEY
- Appreciate The Little Things In Life
- Smart Habits Of Successful Job Seekers