Shirdi Sai Baba, also called Sai Baba of Shirdi (born 1838—died October 15, 1918) spiritual leader dear to Hindu and Muslim devotees throughout India and in diaspora communities as far flung as the United States and the Caribbean. The name Sai Baba comes from sai, a Persian word used by Muslims to denote a holy person, and baba, Hindi for father.
Sai Baba’s early years are a mystery. Most accounts mention his birth as a Hindu Brahman and his subsequent adoption by a Sufi fakir, or mendicant. Later in life he claimed to have had a Hindu guru. Sai Baba arrived shirdi flight packages from bangalore in Shirdi, in the western Indian state of Maharashtra, about 1858 and remained there until his death in 1918.
Sai Baba of Shirdi was a crown jewel among Saints. He lived his entire life out in a small and obscure village in India.
- NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2020 | 495 Posts Apply Online
- Discover Your True Self With Paragliding In Tenerife
- Best Florida Plumbing Services | Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services | UGOPROS
- Movers And Packers Chandigarh
- Stainless Steel Threaded Flange Manufacturer In India
- ICO Development Company
- Is Farro Gluten Free? Does Ferro Have Gluten Or Not?
- Fun Indoor Activities To Help You Stay Active This Winter Season
- Personal Loan Adimali
- Best School In Abu Musaffah – Shining Star International School