Sai Baba of Shirdi
Sai Baba of Shirdi is a name to conjure with. In fact, his name is used as a sacred and powerful mantra by thousands of persons. He is not a non-historic or remote personality, but one who was with us in the flesh till 1918, moving familiarly with tens of thousands and that for decades.
Sai Baba’s birth, parentage, and antecedents, no person that we have met can give any account. But Baba himself gave some hints which have been verified and worked upon. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. in the village Pathri, in the Nizam’s State. His parents were Brahmins who handed him over at a tender age to a fakir. After the fakir’s death, some five years later, the child passed in the care of his Guru Deva, Gopal Rau Deshmukh, a great bhakta of God Venkateswara of Tirupati. After a splendid period of ten years of intense love.
- Digital Marketing Training In Rohini
- What Is An Ecommerce Solution And How Does It Work? – Guide
- Cash For Cars Gold Coast | Up To $8999 | Same-Day Car Removal
- Turn Your Menu Green, Go For Vegan Diet
- Top Cash For Cars Brisbane | Fastest Pick Up | Free Car Removal Service
- Black Pepper Extract Online
- Personal Loan Bhanvad
- Best Contract Analysis Software
- Sage MAS 200 ERP Users Email List | Sage MAS 200 ERP Customer Mailing Data
- Vintage Leaf Floral Full Eternity Ring