The Supreme Court on Wednesday quashed an order by the Reserve bank of India (RBI) banning financial services firms from trading in virtual currency or cryptocurrency.Its decision comes after hearing several petitions challenging RBI’s April 2018 order imposing a ban on financial firms or individuals in India from trading in cryptocurrencies.The development comes almost two years after trading in virtual currency was banned by RBI. While the order revoked the ban on illegal cryptocurrency trade, it is worth noting that the government already prepared a draft bill that seeks to prohibit mining, holding, selling, trade, issuance, disposal or use of cryptocurrency in the country.
- LG Mobile Service Center Chennai|LG Phone Repair Centre Tambaram
- 3D Interior Rendering
- House For Sale In Dubai منزل للبيع في دبي
- IT Investment: Is Your Company Doing It Right`
- Webroot Support 800-316-0525 Number
- Executive Search Firm In Saudi Arabia
- No Sales On My New E-Commerce Website: What Do I Do?
- Top Social Media Marketing Agency In Mumbai
- List Of Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore
- Buy A Gorgeous And Affordable Home In Ats Floral Pathways
- Category: Technology
- Tags: supreme court quashes rbi ban on cryptocurrency trade