Mangafodipir (sold under the brand name Teslascan as mangafodipir trisodium) is a contrast agent delivered intravenously to enhance contrast in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the liver.
It has two parts, paramagnetic manganese (II) ions and the chelating agent fodipir (dipyridoxyl diphosphate, DPDP). Normal liver tissue absorbs the manganese more than abnormal or cancerous tissue.
The manganese shortens the longitudinal relaxation time (T1), making the normal tissue appear brighter in MRIs.
This enhanced contrast allows lesions to be more easily identified.
- AAC Blocks Suppliers in Bangalore | AAC Bricks Wholesale Suppliers
- Hire Python Developers in Mumbai
- Top Seven Cross-Platform App Development Frameworks
- Four Solar | Key Advantages of Solar System
- MTP/MPO Loopback Fiber Optic Patch Cord Loopback Jumper Manufacturer
- Best Professor’s Computer Training Center
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Implementation | Ampcus Inc.
- How We Created A Productive Vegetable Garden
- PPC Marketing Services – Pay Per Click Services
- Home iPhone iPod iPad Screen Repair Omaha Bellevue NE