Tech advancements are taking place in the blink of an eye. True, it has been quite a while since something as revolutionary as an iPhone or an iPad has developed, however, that in no way means development has frozen.
AI has arrived and how! Nearly every industry has found some way of adapting it to provide users a better experience whether it be in gaming or real estate.
What is the difference between AI and AR/VR?
For starters, they both are different technologies built for different purposes. AR adds a digital layer in the physical world, making it part of one immersive experience. This can only be done by getting information over different sensory points such as the camera, GPS, gyroscopes, etc.
- Things To Do In Boston: A Guide For A Tourist In Boston
- ICFAI Business School
- Top 7 Best Maths Coaching Classes In Rohini Delhi | Infographic
- Private Clinic In Dubai
- Schools In Anantapur | Best Schools In Anantapur – TAG Public School
- Ats Floral Pathways Apartment With Amazing Interior Designs
- Here’s What Google Doesn’t Want You To Know: Opinion
- Curious Minds And The Role Of School In Developing The Culture Of Questioning
- Best Real Estate Agency In Hyderabad
- Online Test Practice For Class 7 Civics