Thebaine is an opioid alkaloid also known as codeine methyl enol ether. Although it is a minor constituent of opium, thebaine is chemically similar to codeine and morphine, thebaine has stimulatory effects instead of depressant effects. Thebaine is white crystalline substance, which is slightly soluble in water. It is more lethal compared to morphine, hence it is a poisonous alkaloid. High doses thebaine can cause convulsions, which is similar to strychnine poisoning. Synthetic enantiomer of thebaine show analgesic effects, which is mediated through opioid receptors.
- ISO 18001 OHSAS Certification In Malaysia
- BCZ- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Website Builder To Create An Online Store?
- Avocado Smoothie: A Super Easy Avocado Smoothie Recipe
- New Cars (0 Km) | Autos
- Resolve Top 5 Pogo Technical Problems With Pogo Customer Service Number
- Lean Manufacturing And Plant Design Using 3D Simulation With Data Analytics
- Transformer Manufacturer In Hyderabad
- National And International Football Match And League Lockouts
- Training Institute In Chennai
- Samsung Mobile Repair In Glasgow