More than 77% of respondents cited a tussle between IT and cybersecurity teams.
It is the start of a new decade, and the cybersecurity battle of “good vs evil” rages on.
Experts see tougher challenges in the years ahead, and their work requires a holistic view of how attackers have evolved, what defenders are doing to keep pace, and how security and IT teams can work together in 2020 and beyond.
To help them along, VMware Carbon Black has released a Cybersecurity Outlook report for 2020. The report analyzed attack data from across the VMware Carbon Black Cloud, publicly available sources, and the dark web. Another section included a study from Forrester Consulting to determine specific behavior exhibited by defenders—namely 624 CISOs and CIOs, out of which 19% (119 respondents) were from APAC.
- Analyzing Industry for Landscaping in Rockford IL
- Procedure For Isolation Identification And Gram Staining Of Microorganisms
- Interior Designing Company in India
- Sports Land Fams Location Map
- Order Delicious Cakes & Flowers Online at Cheap Price-Express Free Shipping to Warangal.
- Professional WordPress 99 Dollars Website
- Motocross Trails-the perfect way to figure out where to race in the UK
- IT Solutions for Travel Industry
- Retail Solutions, Retail Management, Retail Audit – Quess Staffing
- Coworking Space in Chennai