Whenever I checked my social media updates, I try not to vomit when a raving religious fundamentalist use the Holy Book to justify that you are going to hell for not being one of them. It annoys me how we Catholics are mocked by other denominations simply because we do things differently. I was about to do a hub on how religious fundamentalism could ruin society, when a friend approached me to lament on what he was seeing lately.
To my surprise, my atheist friend is whining how his fellow “atheists” are behaving in the internet lately. We are well aware how toxic religious fundamentalism is becoming a problem, but the same can now be said on atheism.
And as my friend mentioned, they are getting worse as time passes.
- Stainless Steel Washers
- Affordable website designing agency in india
- Top Motorcycle for Rent in Bangalore – Rentrip
- Last 8 Hours to Book Your Spring Break Fiji 2020
- Secure File Sharing For CPAs
- Tron Trx Smart Contract MLM Dapp Software-MLM software Tamilnadu
- Fullstack Developer & Programmer|Fullstack Development Company USA
- Why is iTunes so Slow on iPhone, iPad, Mac (solved)
- Webroot Customer Service Number 1844-865-1210
- Kyrgyzstan Education Center