Karimunjawa is a group of islands located in Jepara City, Central Java Province, Indonesia. has a natural beauty under the sea and the hills are still unspoiled. let's visit the Indonesian island of karimunjawa. invite all your friends and family.
how to visit karimunjawa island?
the way is very easy, you first determine your arrival to Indonesia. after you not in Indonesia you can chase a small town called Jepara, Central Java.
after you arrive in the city of Jepara then you can buy a ticket from Jepara to the destination Karimunjawa Island
Jepara karimunjawa ship ticket prices currently are IDR 95,000 or in the obsolete eyes of the American dollar is around 6 USD.
the journey from the city of jepara to the island of karimunjawa is about 5 hours drive. the ship's departure schedule starts at 6:30 a.m. and arrives on the island of karimunjawa at 11:30 noon.
to buy a boat ticket you can do it at the port of Jepara Kartini. open from 5am to the end or until the ship runs depending on whi
- Top 10 Best Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
- Fleet Safety – Gamification – Driver Rewards – Driver Scores | Azuga
- Kinja: Which Is The Best ECommerce Platform For Large Category Of Products
- School ERP | School Management Software | VidyaWell
- Get Modern Quality Residential Service At Mahagun Montage
- The Secret Of The Best Branding
- Effective Tips For How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Fast When He Broke Up With You
- Korean Translation Gurgaon
- Car Carrier In India From Bangalore
- Cheapest Refrigerator In Chennai